“Are your loved
It’s easy to assume that your estate (the money and property you leave behind) will go to the people you care about when you die. This is not always the case.
If you die without making a Will, it means that those whom you wish to inherit your estate may not be entitled to do so and, even if the law recognises them as your rightful beneficiary, they will have to wait up to eighteen months for the courts to issue Grant of Probate.
Writing a will is your first step in taking care of your family’s future.
It lets you:
- Decide who benefits from your estate and how
- Appoint an executor so your estate can be distributed quickly
- Include guardians for your children if they are under 18
- Minimise the effects of Inheritance Tax
- Detail your funeral wishes
How can we help you?
We have teamed up with The Wills Register, one of the UK’s premier Will writing* companies, to ensure your Will is professionally written by specialists. Together, we will ensure that your Will:
- Is legally sound and technically correct
- Entirely reflects your wishes
- Minimises Inheritance Tax
Please contact us for further information regarding our Will writing* service or to arrange a no obligation consultation.
See how we can help
We know each of our client's circumstances is different. That's why we offer tailor-made solutions to the modern-day range of all financial needs.Consultation ▶